- the italian language files for Mantle GWT Client. The files were already submitted to Pentaho JIRA hoping they will be incorporated in the next release of the product.
- the italian language file for JPivot toolbar. This was a minor effort because it is a very little file so it takes really a few minutes to be completed. This language file has been already committed by myself on JPivot's cvs trunk.
I detailed below the steps to be followed to install the new language on existing BI Server installations. The files are compatible with Pentaho 3.x. A special thanks to my colleague and dear friend Andrea Pasotti who helped (and is helping) me in this work.
How to activate italian language support for Mantle GWT client
- Download the files messages_it.properties and MantleLoginMessages_it.properties from the following link to JIRA
- Stop BI Server
- Copy the file messages_it.properties to <biserver_home>/webapps/pentaho/mantle/messages
- Open the file <biserver_home>/webapps/pentaho/mantle/messages/supported_languages.properties
- Add the following line
- Dowload the resources_it.properties language file from the following link
- Go to <biserver_home>/webapps/pentaho/WEB-INF/classes and create the following directory path com/tonbeller/jpivot/toolbar
- Copy resources_it.properties to <biserver_home>/webapps/pentaho/WEB-INF/classes/com/tonbeller/jpivot/toolbar
- Start BI Server